- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA is a German chemical and consumer goods company headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- It is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector.
- Founded in 1876, the company is organized into three globally operating business units (Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies) and is known for brands such as Loctite, Persil, Fa, Dial, and Purex, amongst others.
- A Fortune 500 firm with around 53k employees worldwide and more than 142 years of successful operations.
- Enabling scientists to work more efficiently and create better products – faster.
- To foster a data platform that accelerates the innovation of new products and materials.
- Major focus on inventory management, formulation, task management, a collaboration by leveraging web, mobile, and AI & ML solutions.
- Built to capture the end-to-end product development process to make better and faster decisions.